In stock, ready to ship!
Part in a series of Fanotec's new top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combine high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. You can now change click stops on-the-fly. The RD16 has 16 different selectable click options.
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators:
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved markings.
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs.
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics.
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams.
- 16 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
*Requires dual detent plungers.
- 3.75 (96 stops)*
- 5 (72 stops)*
- 6 (60 stops)*
- 7.5 (48 stops)
- 10 (36 stops)
- 12 (30 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 18 (20 stops)*
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
- RD16-II rotator
- 2ea blue anodized knobs
- 1ea blue anodized locking knob
- Your choice of NN3/4/5 mounting kit (tell us in comments section of order which kit install you need)
- Weight - 400gr (14 oz)
- Height - 48mm (1 7/8") x Diameter: 62mm (2 3/8")
- Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
- Ideal working weight load: approx 5.5kgs (12lbs)
- Metal: Anodized aluminum
- Base Color = Non-glare black
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6 Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
Within the EU, the goods usually arrive within a few working days. Deliveries outside of the EU can take from just over a week to two weeks. Even an exchange or return within 14 days can be handled more quickly, cheaper and less complicated on the MJKZZ.DE page, if the items only need to be sent back to Germany/Austria.
For large orders OUTSIDE of EU contries, it is possible that the shipping costs need to be calculated manually becasue of insurance. But we only charge the real shipping costs!
If you are ordering OUTSIDE of EU: Please contact us to place your order without VAT. We will send you an invoice excluding 20% tax.