In stock, ready to ship!
*** Factory Irregular (B-STOCK) ***
During production there are occasional paint coating flaws on some finishes which may show signs of irregularity. The manufacturer deems these items as Factory Irregular (FIR), places a stamp on the product and reduces price.
ALL FIR's, units come with same parts as if buying new.
Part in a series of Fanotec's new top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combine high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. You can now change click stops on-the-fly, ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
The RD5 has 5 different selectable click options suitable for wide angle and standard focal length shooting (approx. 50mm).
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators:
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components.
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Laser engraved markings.
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly.
- Knob for locking rotation.
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spherical panoramas.
- Great in windy locations.
- Very small nadir footprint.
- Diameter of 53mm (2 1/8") provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Compact and light weight - only 225 grams (8oz).
- 5 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 10 (36 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
- Advanced Rotator RD5
- Advanced Rotator RD4/5 knob set (F1155)
- Screw Adapter 3/8 - 1/4 (F9208)
- Connecting Wire
- Weight: 201 gr (with knobs)
- Dimensions: Height - 40mm (1 5/8") x Diameter: 54mm (2 1/8")
- Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
- Ideal working weight load: approx. 5.5kgs (12lbs)
- Metal: Anodized aluminum
- Base Color = Non-glare black
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6
- Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees