In stock, ready to ship!
This is the new Dual-Axis Mecha Panoramic Tripod Head from Nodal Ninja.
Finally a compact and affordable "dual-axis" pan tilt head solution. We use parts from NN3 MK3, together with 2 Mecha E1 Rotators and 2 C1 Controllers which are wirelessly linked together.
Use as a single-axis horizontal rotator single row shooting of for turntable object VR. Or use as a dual-axis rotator for both horizontal and vertical movements. The Mecha E1 and C1 being modular in design will be compatible with future Mecha rotators and controllers paving the way for future low-cost upgrade paths.
This setup supports a camera/lens up to 1.25kg (2.75 lb) and NPP up to 110mm from the pivot point making it ideal for mirror-less, compact and lighter DSLR cameras. Shoot 360° panoramas or even high-resolution gigapixel images.
- 2 ea Mecha E-1 Rotators
- 2 ea Mecha C-1 Controllers
- NN3 MK3 Lower Rail
- NN3 MK3 Upper Horizontal Rail
- NN3 MK3 Vertical Rail
- 1.2m Long Shutter release cable compatible with Dual-Axis Mecha
- NCR18650GA high capacity lithium-ion batteries, 7.2v, 3350mAh, 12Wh. (Always observe proper safety precautions when using products with lithium-ion batteries).
- Total weight of Mecha Rotator E1 + Single Axis Controller C1 approx. 492 g (17.35 oz).
- Supports up to 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs) vertical loading
- NPP up to 110mm from the pivot point making it ideal for mirror-less, compact and lighter DSLR cameras.
Mecha Quick Reference Guide: Download here
Other manuals can be found here.
Thanks to Jet-Pano for showing their Nodal Ninja Dual Axis Mecha at work.